Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ice Skating

Today I went ice skating in Carson and I sucked... me and my sister only lasted for maybe an hour.The shoes felt like they were gonna bruise my skin and I kept on pointing my ankles in on accident which didn't help. After that me and her went to see the movie New Years Eve and it was surprisingly emotional. My sister, who is usually stone faced in all of the extremely sad movies, was really close to crying. I thought it was great and i loved seeing the bloopers at the end.... there were some really odd ones........

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at some reviews for New Year's Eve, and - from what I gathered - the movie SUCKED. xD I'm glad you liked it though, and I might have to see it for myself!

    Also, sorry about the ice-skating! :( But if it helps some, I suck too. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its all good, I think I redeemed myself at heather's party! XD I also don't know why it got bad reveiws.

    ReplyDelete